Cisco Unified Voice Portal Implementation (CVPI) 4.0 is a hands-on, instructor-led course that covers the tasks necessary for the Operation, Administration, Maintenance and Provisioning (Ops Console) of Unified CVP as it is installed in a Comprehensive Intelligent Contact Manager Enterprise (ICME) environment. Lab exercises address the configuration of all CVP 4.0 product components as well as external components including gateways, gatekeepers, Unified Communications Manager (formerly known as CallManager), ICM and CVP Studio so as to properly interface with CVP. The course addresses CVP serviceability issues such as troubleshooting, redundancy, failover and remote monitoring. The purpose of the course is to enable a learner to achieve working-level competency with CVP 4.0.
Audience: Employee, Customer and Channel Partners/Resellers.
To fully benefit from CVPI 4.0, students must have attended the following prerequisite courses and possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND);
- Cisco IP Telephony Part 1 (CIPT1);
- Cisco Voice Over IP (CVOICE);
- Implementing Cisco Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers (GWGK);
- Cisco ICM / NAM Product Training (ICMPT1 & ICMPT2);
- Telephony Experience - IP and Legacy;
- Contact Center Experience; - Basic Networking Knowledge;
- Cisco IOS CLI Familiarity;
- Working Knowledge of Unified Communications Manager;
- Gateway and Gatekeeper for H.323 Networks;
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
After completing Cisco Unified Voice Portal Implementation (CVPI) 4.0 the student should be able to:
- Explain the components, function and call flow of a CVP solution when deployed in either a Standalone or Comprehensive model. Group, summarize and complete the steps necessary to configure a functional Unified CVP Comprehensive deployment model with Unified ICME;
- Demonstrate use of 6 Unified ICME MicroApps available to support caller interaction with Unified CVP;
- Demonstrate setup and configuration of Unified CVP components to support Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text To Speech (TTS);
- Configure Unified CVP Comprehensive solution to support subsequent transfer and queuing;
- Associate VoiceXML as a technology and the benefits it provides to Unified CVP;
- Install and configure the CVP VoiceXML Solution for Unified CVP;
- Define and discuss security and reporting as it relates to a Unified CVP Solution;
- Define High Availability (HA) solutions including Diagnostics and Troubleshooting as it relates to a Unified CVP Comprehensive solution with Unified ICME.
Course Outline of our Cisco® CVPI®